Space distribution units (SDUs) and steam blowers mount on top of humidifiers or remote from the steam generator to disperse steam within an open space. SDUs disperse steam generated by non-pressurized steam generators such as DriSteem’s Vaporstream® and Vapormist® humidifiers, XTP steam blowers disperse steam from XTP humidifiers, XTR steam blowers or fan pack disperse steam from XTR humidifiers.
- Ultra-sorb Improves Absorption and Reduces Operating and Maintenance Costs
- School embraces experiential learning training HVAC students on state-of-the-art mechanical equipment
- Unsuitable substitutions: Learning the hard way about absorption
Features and Benefits
- Designed for finished spaces
- Quiet fan-based steam dispersion
- Made in USA
Capacities: Steam capacities vary by model
Applications: Designed for use where there is no ductwork, to disperse steam within an open space
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
Space distribution unit (SDU) and steam blower wiring diagrams are located on each product page.
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.