Vaporstream® Electric Humidifier
From providing comfort humidity to meeting the strictest clean-room requirements, the Vaporstream electric humidifier is an industrial-grade unit designed to meet the humidification demands of any building environment. Vaporstream models and options include multiple control capabilities, a broad capacity range, and compatibility with all water types.
- Ultra-sorb® steam dispersion panel
- Rapid-sorb® dispersion tube system
- Single dispersion tube
- Space distribution units
- Area-type fan
Features and Benefits
- Accurate, responsive control with Vapor-logic® controller
- On-off or time-proportioned control, with solid-state relay option
- Disperses steam through ductwork or directly into a space
- Passed rigorous tests to meet IBC standard and OSHPD pre-approval for Seismic Certification option
- Made in the USA
Capacity: Steam capacity from 6 to 102 lbs/hr (2.7 to 46 kg/h), link up to 16 units for capacity up to 1632 lbs/hr (740 kg/h)
Control: ±1% RH, Vapor-logic® controller
Applications: Designed to be space-conscious and streamlined
Options: Water treatment system, weather cover, and climate-controlled outdoor enclosure
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.