DriSteem’s high-efficiency tube option for new and existing Ultra-sorb® and Rapid-sorb® dispersion assemblies provides significant energy savings: wasted energy is reduced by up to 85%. Airstream heat gain and dispersion-generated condensate production are also significantly lowered.
Features and Benefits
- Energy savings provides product payback in less than 1½ years.
- Condensate reduction correlated directly to energy savings.
- Condensate reduction allows for smaller steam generators to be used.
- Adding PVDF insulation to dispersion tubes causes no excessive airflow pressure drop.
- Approved for use in plenums: meets UL 723 and ASTM E84 smoke and flame requirements with no harmful outgassing.
- Rated for high-temperature operations.
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
PVDF–Insulated vs. Steel-shielded Tubes
We performed a side-by-side performance test with two same-sized steam dispersion panels: our panel (Ultra-sorb® with PVDF-insulated, high-efficiency tubes) vs. a competitor’s panel.
Condensate Test Video
Comparing condensate production from two steam dispersion panels. One has bare, metal dispersion tubes; the other has PVDF-insulated, high-efficiency dispersion tubes.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.