Rapid-sorb dispersion tube systems are designed for applications where multiple tubes are needed to accommodate load and/or when available non-wetting distance is limited. Rapid-sorb dispersion tube systems disperse steam generated by non-pressurized steam generators such as DriSteem’s GTS® humidifier, STS® humidifier, Vaporstream® humidifier, Vapormist® humidifier, and XT Series humidifiers.
- Ultra-sorb Improves Absorption and Reduces Operating and Maintenance Costs
- School embraces experiential learning training HVAC students on state-of-the-art mechanical equipment
- Unsuitable substitutions: Learning the hard way about absorption
Features and Benefits
- Better non-wetting distance compared to standard dispersion tubes
- Models available in sizes from 10″ x 10″ (254 x 254 mm) and up
- For horizontal or vertical airflow with header inside or outside of duct
- Available with high-efficiency dispersion tubes
- Made in USA
Capacity: Steam capacity up to 2100 lbs/hr (953 kg/h)
Applications: Designed for applications where multiple tubes are needed to accommodate load and/or when available non-wetting distance is limited
Options: Add DriSteem’s high-efficiency tube option to achieve significant energy savings
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.