Humidi-tech® Electric Humidifier (only available in Europe)
The Humidi-tech® humidifier is a compact, cabinet-style unit perfect for finished spaces and compatible with all water types and numerous dispersion options. Installation is a snap, just attach the frame to a supporting structure and connect electrical and water services.
- Ultra-sorb® steam dispersion panel
- Rapid-sorb® dispersion tube system
- Single dispersion tube
- Space distribution units
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with all water types (tap, softened, deionized, reverse osmosis)
- Disperses steam through ductwork with dispersion tubes or panels, depending on the dispersion method chosen.
- Passed rigorous tests to meet IBC standard and OSHPD pre-approval for Seismic Certification option
- Made in the USA
Capacity: Steam capacity from 6 to 102 lbs/hr (2.7 to 46 kg/h), link up to 16 units for capacity up to 1632 lbs/hr (740 kg/h)
Control: ±3% RH, Vapor-logic® controller
Applications: Designed to be a compact, cabinet-style unit with no visible vapor trail, ideal for use in finished spaces
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.