DriSteem’s STS® (steam-to-steam) humidifier creates chemical-free humidification steam using boiler steam as its energy source. Boiler steam in the heat exchanger vaporizes clean fill water into humidification steam. No boiler steam or chemicals ever enter the humidified space, instead they return to the boiler.
- Ultra-sorb® Model LV & LH Steam Dispersion Panel (Non-pressurized)
- Ultra-sorb® Model XV Steam Dispersion Panel (Pressurized)
- Rapid-sorb® dispersion tube system
- Single dispersion tube
- Area-type™ fan
Features and Benefits
- Chemical-free humidification using on-site boiler steam
- Easy retrofit for steam injection humidifiers
- Passed rigorous tests to meet IBC standard and OSHPD pre-approval for Seismic Certification
- Made in the USA
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
Vapor-logic 6 – Europe
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.