Heated/ventilated outdoor enclosures ship to the job site with the humidifier completely installed. Third-party tests ensure that outdoor enclosures provide reliable operation under extreme conditions. All outdoor enclosures are ETL approved per UL50E to NEMA 3R and IPX4 specifications.
Outdoor enclosures are available for the following isothermal humidifiers:
- GTS® humidifier LX series
- RTS® humidifier RX series
- Vaporstream® humidifier
- XT series humidifier
- STS® humidifier
Features and Benefits
- Install on the ground or on the roof. Outdoor enclosures are ideal for facilities that have limited interior space.
- Easy access for service. Steel enclosure doors provide full access to all internal components.
- Protects in cold and hot climates. To ensure complete safety and operation in all climates, the outdoor enclosure has supplemental heating and ventilating systems that automatically maintain required operation conditions.
- The outdoor enclosure is ruggedly built to completely protect internal components.
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.