XT Series Electrode Humidifier
XT Series electrode humidifiers provide humidification for a wide range of buildings, including health care, commercial, industrial, and government facilities. Easy installation and cylinder replacement together with minimal maintenance make XT Series one of the most affordable humidification systems to purchase and install.
XT Series Electrode Humidifier With Outdoor Enclosure
The XTP humidifier with outdoor enclosure is made to be mounted to the side of an air handler or exterior wall and is CSA/ETL certified for outdoor operation. It includes:
- NEMA 3R rated enclosure with operating temperature range between 40°F (5°C) and 120°F (50°C)
- Enclosure panels that are fabricated from 14 and 18-gauge G-90 galvanized steel for corrosion resistance with weather-tight silicone sealant.
- An optional heating package with a thermostatically controlled heater lowers the operating range to -40°F (-40°C).
A mini-drain setting can now be enabled on the XT electrode humidifier to help maintain output capacity and prevent excessive swings in conductivity by performing frequent drains and water fills that are so small that they result in a continuous boil in the steam cylinder.
- Simply confirm the Vapor-logic® firmware is version 06.02.04 or greater.
- Main > Diagnostics > Humidifier > Firmware version
- Watch a video with firmware update instructions
- Navigate to the mini-drain setting on the Vapor-logic® controller:
- Main > Setup > XT management > Mini Drain > Enable
- Watch a video walk-through of this process
- Ultra-sorb® steam dispersion panel
- Rapid-sorb® dispersion tube system
- Single dispersion tube
- XT steam blower
Features and Benefits
- Easy to maintain
- Automatic drain and fill events for optimized humidifier performance based on water type
- Mini-drain setting can be enabled on Vapor-logic controller
- Outdoor enclosure option for wall/AHU installation
- Made in USA
Capacity: Steam capacities from 5 to 287 lbs/hr (2 to 130 kg/h)
Control: Vapor-logic® controller
Applications: Designed for easy installation and minimal maintenance
Options: User-selected drain water tempering
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.