GTS® Humidifier LX Series
Model Numbers: LX-50, LX-75, LX-100, LX-150, LX-200, LX-250, LX-300, LX-400, LX-500, LX-600
The GTS humidifier LX Series is the only gas-fired humidifier that combines the highest efficiency on the market with ultra-low NOx in a single design.
Thermal (combustion) efficiency
94% Higher Heating Value (HHV) of fuel
103% Lower Heating Value (LHV) of fuel
The GTS humidifier LX series offers:
- Condensing design for highest efficiency and PVC venting.
- Ultra-low NOx certified to SCAQMD 1146.2 standards.
- Smart drain technology adjusts drain intervals automatically based on water quality.
- Universal water control for use with any water type, including RO/DI water.
- Modulating output with minimum 5:1 turndown for accurate humidity control.
- Outdoor and indoor models for application flexibility.
All LX Series GTS humidifiers feature touchscreen display. This new display has all the industry-leading functionality of Vapor-logic® controller with an intuitive interface, animated graphics, and a Set-up Wizard for easier start-ups.
- Ultra-sorb® steam dispersion panel
- Rapid-sorb® dispersion tube system
- Single dispersion tube
- Space distribution units
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency and ultra-low NOx in a single design
- Minimum 5:1 turndown ratio
- Smart drain technology automatically adjusts drain intervals
- Category IV (condensing, positive pressure) venting
- Indoor and outdoor models
- Integral drain tempering
- Fully interoperable with BACnet®, ModBus®, or LonTalk systems
- Vapor-logic® controller touchscreen display
Capacity: Steam capacities from 50 to 600 lbs/hr (23 to 272 kg/h)
Control: ±3% RH
Applications: Designed to be space-conscious and streamlined
Options: Water treatment system, climate-controlled outdoor enclosure, wall mount (LX-50 to LX-100), and support legs (LX-50 to LX-150)
Brochures, IOMs , & Catalogs
If you’re a DriSteem Sales Rep, log in to view diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
Connect with your DriSteem Sales Rep to access diagrams, vendor cut sheets, schedules, & compliance documents.
All of DriSteem products are available on the BIM object websites below. These sites include free downloads of CAD (.dwg) files, Revit (RFA) files, specification details, brochures, Installation and Operation Manuals, and more.